The final project of my first year on the modelmaking course was to produce a scaled model of the virus rabies. I had to research in depth the virus and add all the necessary details and information thats the rabies virsus contains. I wanted to really push myself with this project so decided to make the model clear and show the interia RNA bad inside the rabies virus. I made around 300 spikes to go on the outside of the virus and made a a mold that would produce a hollow clear cast resin model. This was one of the most complicated things I have ever done and one of the most expensive models I have produced, (easily costing more than all the other projects put together I have completed this year) but I think the final outcome was pretty nice!