Sunday 10 October 2010

not just a modelmaker i'm a wildlife photographer

During the summer I went to London Zoo, I haven't been since I was about 12 I dont think so did not know really what to expect. The zoo was amazing though much better than I expected, it definitely changed a lot from what used to be there, the elephants had gone and there was loads of new enclosures. The highlights have got to be the massive aquarium, the walk through monkey enclosure and of course everyones favourite the penguins, even though they have moved pools (the old enclosure was a design icon of the park designed by Berthold Lubetkin in 1934 was a truly modernist design) the new pool though is much more suitable for the penguins. Anyways  heres some of the pictures I took (I aplologise im no photographer but I do enjoy it)







No comments:

Post a Comment